30 November 2020

Prayer 11 - For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever - Amen

 

A series of meditations on prayer

Hier reeks oordenkings is ook in Afrikaans beskikbaar

The 1st Medetation Prayer 01 - Why should a believer pray?

The Previous Medetation: Prayer 10 - And do not bring us into temptation,but deliver us from the evil one

The last Meditation in this series: Prayer 12 - Our Father



Prayer 11

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever - Amen.

Jer. v 8 & 9 HCSB

I will purify them from all the wrongs they have committed against Me, and I will forgive all the wrongs they have committed against Me, rebelling against Me. This city will bear on My behalf a name of joy, praise, and glory before all the nations of the earth, who will hear of all the good I will do for them. They will tremble with awe because of all the good and all the peace I will bring about for them.

 We conclude our prayer with: "For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever - Amen" because our Heavenly Father is so powerful. With that we pay homage to the greatness of his power.

 Furthermore, we also acknowledge that we pray everything from our Father because He as King has power over everything and that He wants and can give us all good things from His rich abundance.

 By praising the greatness of our Father, not we, but his holy name are praised forever.

 When I say ‘Amen’ then I acknowledge that it is much more certain and true that my Father hears my prayer than I feel in my heart that I desire it from Him.

 Draw near to your Heavenly Father in prayer with the certain knowledge that He will and wants to listen to you based on the redemption in Jesus Christ.

Amen


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking